Re: [Evolution] Evolution conflicts with Mozilla 0.99 on RH

Yeah, it's because Ximian and RH package them differently, this is,
actually, the first release with nss and nspr separated in the
Mozilla/RH packages, so rather than getting conflicts with mozilla-psm
and mozilla proper (as was the case with older releases) you get them
with mozilla-nss and mozilla-nspr, I've found that just forcing them
works (but it's never pleasant) the other alternative is to recompile
the src RPM after editing the .spec file and adding the appropriate
"Obsoletes" lines.

--Shahms