[Evolution] Calendar/Task access

I love evolution, but....would not be writing here if everything were
working perfectly.

When I attempt to use the calendar and/or tasks - I get the message :
"Could not open folder
/home/mtaylor/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics"

The permissions are 544 on this file.  I have no trouble navigating to
these folders via a command prompt and viewing the contents, i.e.:

cd /home/mtaylor/evolution/local/Calendar/
less calendar.ics

What is the problem?  Has anyone seen this before?

Rh 7.2, evolution 1.0

Thanks.