Re: [Evolution] Random Evolution problems

Hi!

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 22:23, Bradley M Alexander wrote:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
(IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0)

There should be something about this error message in the mailing list
archive (you can get to the archive from ximian's website).  I remember
seeing several posts about this several months back and if I remember
someone posted a fix.  Off the top of my head I don't remember what the
fix was, though.

Tim