[Evolution] Folder tree-view by sender

Hi everyone,

is it possible to get a tree-view of a mail folder like the "threaded
view" but not by thread but by sender? I saw something similar to this
at an outlook-installation and it seems to be very usefull, if you have
many mails in one folder. I know you could use vfolders for that, but
this takes much more time if you have many different senders and do not
want to setup a vfolder for everyone, because you perhaps won`t ever
need it.

--
Gruß,
        Alex

Öffentlicher PGP/GPG Schlüssel unter
http://www.rep-intern.de/keys/alexdu.gpg
Key fingerprint = 61BA 2C78 3503 B7ED 9B00  61DA D8D8 6C8F 3F2B 1302
Weitere Informationen: http://www.gnupg.org