Re: [Evolution] No more plain text

Found it.  My settings for displaying fixed-width fonts were set to
using the iso10646-1 charset, instead of the iso8859-1.  I changed that,
and all is well.

Curious thing is that it used to work (and I don't remember setting it -
so it most likely always was wrong), so the June 21st update to the
htmlgdkpainter.c file in GtkHTML must have triggered latent problem in
my settings.
---
2002-06-21  Radek Doulik  <rodo ximian com>

        * htmlgdkpainter.c: updated font loading code to use less
        resources
---