Re: [Evolution] Evolution export function

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 01:11, Doug wrote:

    Hi all,
        I just moved from one machine to a newer and faster one, and I wanted
    to export my contacts etc.. into evolution on my new machine. However I
    can't find a way to export out of evolution on my original machine. Does
    anyone know how to do this? I'm sorry if this question has already been
    answered but the link for the faq in the subscription email is bad.

Simply copy your ~/evolution directory to your new machine.
Easy

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA