[Evolution] Pilot -> What am I missing

CVS: Evolution, soup, GAL, GtkHTML, gnome-spell

When I try to sync to my Palm Pilot (set to copy from pilot - didn't
want to screw up my data until it worked correctly), I get three
X-windows dialogs with the following messages:
 Unknown conduit "e_address_conduit" in configure
 Unknown conduit "e_calendar_conduit" in configure
 Unknown conduit "e_todo_conduit" in configure
Nothing appears in Evolution, so the sync is definitely not working.

Everything compiled perfectly, installed and enabled OK (anyway the
conduits - and their options - showed up in gnomecc).  Any ideas?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger