Re: [Evolution] [source] filtering not working?

WORKS!

Thanks a lot.  I didn't think about that one.

Etienne

--- Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com> wrote:
Yea, this is all fixed in the development CVS.

For now just do:

[Specific
Header][X-Evolution-Source][contains][<string>]

take a look at the raw message source of a message
that came from each
account and look for the X-Evolution-Source header,
basically copy the
url from there into the <string> field of the filter
editor and things
will work.

Jeff