[Evolution] Thoughts on monthly view of calendar panes and a bug

So I missed another meeting because I entered it into evo, and it
appears on the wrong date.

Originally I was going to send a note about the fact there is little in
the way of visual clues as to what date you are on.

The only way to determine which month is for what date, is to locate the
beginning of the month, read the upper left hand entry, or interpret the
upper right hand corner date range.

None of these are very intuitive.

Interestingly, every other view has the Month and year in each day
view.  This would help a lot.  I suppose making it an option would be
better.

Even more helpful would be a red box on today's date, like in the pop up
date select dialog.

I thought I was screwing up becuase of these issues.  Turns out it is
only part of the problem.

Now for the real problem.

If I click on a date with the left button, then scroll around (the mouse
scroll is a bit hyper active, I will I could slow it for this window),
and then right click on a new date select new appointment, the appt is
set to the date I left clicked on.  Unless I scrolled past the edge, in
which case a "date" cursor has scrolled with me, so I am now entering a
new appoint on a random day, that merely has the same "day" as what I
last left clicked on.

This does not make sense.  I mean who designed this, some VI user? :)

Let me splain, no let me summarize:

June 27, 2002 is the Monday in the left upper corner
I left click on June 28 which is a Tues, and the 2nd column in. I do
nothing.

I scroll down a month to where August 19 is the first Monday.

I right click on August 28, and select New Appoint.

The date in new appointment is set to August 20th.  August 20 is the top
row Tuesday (2nd column) being displayed.  The "selected Day Cursor" has
followed the scroll.

Has this been reported?

--
Zot O'Connor