[Evolution] Annoying behaviour of Mozilla 1.0 when invoked from Evolution summary

I'm not sure if this is actually an evolution issue.

I recently adopted Mozilla 1.0 as my web browser.  Ever since then, if I click on a news item in the summary while Mozilla is already running, it attempts to start a new instance.  The problem is that Mozilla then pops up the user manager, saying that the user (me) profile is already in use and asks me to select or create another profile.  Naturally, I don't want to do this - I just want a new browser window to appear.  Any ideas?

TIA

Paul

SuSE Linux v7.3, KDE, Evolution 1.07, connector 1.0.4-1