From: evolution-admin ximian com [mailto:evolution-admin ximian com]On
Behalf Of Xavier Bestel
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:47 PM
To: Joshua James
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution not quite Eudora yet

Le mer 12/06/2002 à 14:42, Joshua James a écrit :

Personally I miss the "keep on server", AND "delete after x days"

POP has never been designed for that. You should use IMAP instead.

option. I AM pleased with Evolution so far and it has replaced Outlook
to a point. Now only if I could import my PST files and be done with
Outlook period.

Look for oe2mbx on freshmeat, it's a PST-mbox converter (i.e. exactely
what you look for)

      Xav - still having to choose the right "From:" account