Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.0.7

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 14:35, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
A new bug-fix release of Evolution (1.0.7) is now available.

If you do not have Ximian GNOME installed, you can download Evolution
binaries from our FTP server at:

        ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/

Still haven't seen the latest Evo or Mozilla 1.0 in the RH 7.1 distro
with Red Carpet so I went poking around on the ftp site.

All are in RH 7.2 directory but not RH 7.1.  Are these packages going to
be made available for RH 7.1 or should I download them from the RH 7.2
directory and install them manually?

Thanks,
Steve
--