[Evolution] About the no-fun issues of Evolution

Hello to you all,

Got some nice things:
After implementing the 'memory patch' for evolution 1.0.3, which patched some files in the camel stuff, my address book does not respond anymore on the Letter buttons. So under A = Empty, etc.
Still, reply on an HTML mail with embeded images or other info, my Evolution will not get the info from the replied message, and gives a crash message.
Upgrading to Evolution 1.0.5 did not solve these issues.....

Right now, we are in a process of looking at ximian products to implement them in to our company and other companies. This involves large amounts of workstations (about 12000) which are now running Windows, but will be running Linux soon. These workstations are used to do their work only by Webbrowser and other tools that are also available for Linux.

So it is quite important that these problems are solved very quickly...... The company involved could be an 'example' of Linux intergration......

Regards,
Jacco van Koll
Slackware Linux Certified Engineer

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly..........
It just happens to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.
So..... Wake up and smell the coffee!

Contact Information:
E-Mail: jko haringstad com jko harst2 xs4all nl jko quicknet nl
jko multiweb nl jko xs4all nl jvk xs4all nl
Telephone GSM: +31-(0)6-19354545 TEL: +31-(0)228-321508 FAX: +31-(0)228-321457
Website: http://www.haringstad.com
pgpkey: http://pgpkeys.haringstad.com key-id: 17C7D753

This system is running Slackware 8.0.47 (alpha test version) on an AMD Duron(tm) processor - 1595.80 bogomips