[Evolution] Mozilla 1.0 & Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase

I upgraded to Mozilla 1.0 release yesterday and now when I try to start Evolution from the shell I get the error
"Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:                    (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)"

If I click the icon the error message is
"Connot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration Database not found"

I read in the knowledge base that shell initialization problems could be because of wrong mozilla-nspr version. I tried to downgrade to mozilla-nspr-0.9.9-13.ximian but that didn't help.

My system is RH 7.2 and I have the latest Evolution snapshot downloaded with Red Carpet.

Any suggestions?

/Fredrik

--
appload