[Evolution] Sync or share....do multiple instances work?

I'm looking to run Evolution on multiple systems simultaneously, and I want to make sure what I'm doing won't corrupt the databases for contacts, tasks, and calendars. Do any (all) of these configurations work without conflict?

1) Running multiple instances of Evolution on differnt X displays (vnc clients, etc) from the same user account at the same time?

2) Sharing the ~/evolution directory (nfs, smb, afs!?) on multiple systems and running simultaneous Evolution clients at the same time?

3) Running a file synchronization utility on live data files to allow disconnected clients to share the same profile?

4) Somehow wiring a remote evolution station to interoperate through corba with the bonobo data store on a different machine?

Thanks,
Joshua Rochester