[Evolution] Active Directory LDAP browsing using Evolution. Help if you can!

Can anyone tell me how to use Evo 1.1 to browse an Active Directory LDAP
server, or point me to some documentation that talks about using
ldapsearch on an Active Directory LDAP box?

I just cannot get my contacts configured at all. Everything I do Evo
gives me the same two messages.
One about the URI defined is not valid.
Another about Invalid Credentials.

I took the LDAP information from outlook, and plugged that into ldap
search, and I get the same thing, but only Invalid Credentials, or no
such attribute, but never URI defined is not valid.

please help!
--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill