Re: [Evolution] 1.0.5 problems
- From: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: synrat <synrat wirewalk org>, evolution ximian com, evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] 1.0.5 problems
- Date: 03 Jun 2002 16:27:22 +0200
Le mer 22/05/2002 à 06:44, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
I'm confirming that the problem does seem to exist. But, it only exists
on Mandrake afaik.
I don't know why it would only affect Mandrake either, unless they
modified it or unless they linked against the wrong version of libgal?
It seems our new gcc 3.1 compiler has triggered a bug in Evolution code
Old code was obviously wrong since it was always g_freeing the
non-dynamic gnome-vfs file info structure (the strange thing is it was
never crashing before gcc 3.1 !!)
Attached is the patch to fix stable branch (the problem is also present
in HEAD branch..).
Can I commit on both branches ?
] [Thread Prev