Re: [Evolution] gpg help
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Seth Hollen <seth hollen org>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] gpg help
- Date: 02 Jun 2002 23:16:09 -0400
There were some bugs in the 1.0.x PGP/MIME code, these should all be
fixed now in the development CVS. Perhaps you came accros one of these
On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 22:55, Seth Hollen wrote:
I finally got around to installing gog but am having problems
when I send an encrypted message to my self I can decrypt it fine.
when I send a signed message to myself it says--
"This message is digitally signed but can not be proven to be
just for kick I sent a signed message to myself from KMAIL and Evo
verified the signature just fine.
is there some trick I should know?
Seth Hollen org
] [Thread Prev