[Evolution] Re: [Evolution]: Request for additions/corrections in Evolution

On Thursday 30 May 2002 12:03 am, Manuel Borchers wrote:

Am Don, 2002-05-30 um 08.04 schrieb Ken Barber:
1)  Ability to designate a program, rather than a file, as a signature (I
use a fortune-like script to autogenerate my sigs -- see an example
below)

If I correctly remember some people use FIFOs for this purpose at the
moment, but I also could be wrong, because I don't use those "features".

There was a thread about that last January.  I experimented with it and found
that it didn't really work.  I won't clutter up the list with details unless
someone else here really wants to know.

It looks like this feature will be in release 1.2, so I'll just wait.

Ken
--
"I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things."
          --Dan Rather, responding to a question about Bill Clinton