[Evolution] Delete flaking out on me.

CVS: soup, gal, gtkhtml, evolution

This is very hard to figure out.  Sometimes I can't delete messages in
my IMAP INBOX.

For example, I start evolution.  I go to my IMAP INBOX.  I select any
message and hit the delete key, or the trash-can icon, nothing.
("Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect_by_data(): could not find
handler containing data" appears in my log file)  I can go to a Vfolder
containing the very same message(s) and delete there.  I can go to other
IMAP folders and delete/un-delete mail there. Sometimes I'll return to
my INBOX, and it will suddenly start working, other times I have to
spend all my time dealing with mail from my "Unmatched" Vfolder. One
time it seemed to start working when new mail arrived, but I can't
verify this 100%.

Does anybody have an idea where to start looking on this?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger