[Evolution] 'New Message' email addresses for each folder

I have several folders with different email addresses to manage mailing
lists. If I want to reply and click 'Reply' then the 'From:' address is
the address associated with the particular folder. However if I click
'New Message' then the 'From:' address is the address of the logged in
user no matter folder is displayed.

Is there a way to configure evolution so that the 'New Message' 'From:'
address is the address of the folder displayed?

If not then I suggest that this be made a configurable option. Even
though the move now is away from configurability, a great mistake.

--
::::: Gene Imes                      http://www.ozob.net :::::