Re: [Evolution] configurable defaults or buttons on tool bar?

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 17:44, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi, is there away to configue the buttons on the tool bar in evolution?

I ask as 99 times out of 100 I forward inline so I wouldlike the make
the default action (for me) on the forward button to inline,

You can configure the default forward action... Tools | Preferences |
Composer Preferences | Forward Style.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton