[Evolution] Re: [rt-users] Autoresponse for e-mail submitted jobs only

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 11:19, Neal Barney wrote:
When we create a request for them through the
web interface it marks us as the requestor and we end up receiving the
autoresponses.

Had you noticed that the requestor field of the ticket entry page is
editable? We always change this to reflect the email address of the
actual requestor, which seems to work out well.

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp wildbrain com