Re: [Evolution] Next and Previous

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 07:47, Peter Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 08:24, Anton J Aylward, CISSP wrote:
But surely the cursor keys are the ultimate in being independent of the
user's native language and cultural assumptions?

The way the message and folder lists are laid out on the screen the
"intuitively obvious" motion us "up and "down".

Well, right now up and down move one message at a time, as they should.
We need a way to move to the next/previous unread message.

I suggest Alt-Up, Alt-Down, since Shift and Ctrl are already used for
multi-message selection.

--
This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.