Re: [Evolution] tabbed browsing

Or do you mean message threads in Evolution?

Aaron

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 17:35, Marcel Spitau wrote:
hi to everyone,

i took a look on the official page from evolution to find out how to
make those tabs closed on default, or to close all opend tabs at once,
but I didn't find anything.

Is there a chance to have this? Am I to stupid to find this thing?

Could you help me please?

Thanks.

Marcel

P.S. Excuse my BAD english please, I hope you will understand what I was
talking about ...