[Evolution] evolution bug [MINOR] part 2

With the last snap of evo, I'm experiencing some quiting
problem, in particular evolution-mail module don't shutdown properly, so
I've to run killev before I can run evolution again.
this appens always.

now I have noticed that there are 12 evolution-mail running just now is
this normal, maybe the problem is this multiple instances

I'm getting the package from channel "Evolution development snapshot"
for RH 7.2

thanks in advance