Re: [Evolution] Search?

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 10:14, David Hoover wrote:
On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 23:55, Tony K Lindstrom wrote:
I am using 1.0.8 and I have one suggestion.

Please add "Recipients contains" to the predefined searches.
It's there in 1.0.8. And it's not new; I remember using it for quite a
while now

        Not in my version. I have only:

        Body or Subject contains
        Body contains
        Subject contains
        Body does not contain
        Subject does not contain
        Sender contains
        Advanced...

        And yes, it is under Advanced, but I would rather like to use it
direct, without opening a new window and hassle with it...

        I have never used the Body/Subject does not contain-searches, so
personlally I could dump them to the advanced search and replace them
with recipients contains/does not contain...;-)

--
http://www.iki.fi/tonyk
NO PROBLEMS. THANK YOU FOR FLYING AMERICAN