Re: [Evolution] Spam Filter

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 22:01, John Harlow wrote:
I've built a pretty thorough set of spam filters using the evolution
filters. On average, 2 pieces of spam get thru a day. My spam folder
gets about 400 pieces a day.

How neat are they?  Would you consider contributing them to the
project?  Perhaps we can get it put up on the knowledge base or
somewhere in the code or documentation and develop it into a robust set
of spam filters or at least a starting point for all users.

We currently do not have an import mechanism for user filters, but it
can be done by hand fairly easy.