Re: [Evolution] FRQ: spam-complaint

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 15:02, Emmanuel Tychon wrote:

There is a plugin in outlook that allows you to report spam directly to Those guys are doing an excellent job at contacting
service providers and eMail owners, for free.

Except that spamcop is ignored by many, many providers. That's why I
camoe up with my frq at all: I stopped using spamcop lately, and that's
why I wanted the spamcomplaint template to be absolutely user definable
(with - I thought - the mail coming up for editing before it is sent).

-- vbi

secure email with gpg