Re: [Evolution] FRQ: spam-complaint

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 16:29, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
Yoho!

[meta] proposal to tag feature requests on this mailing list with FRQ
(ok, will never work. forget it)

I'd really wish a 'write spam complaint' function. It would
 - be reachable by some keyb combination
 - do whois and dns lookups to find out abuse addresses from the
Reveived: headers
 - compose an e-mail based on
      . a user defined complaint body
      . a notice how the abuse addresses were obtained
      . the spam mail itself (inline, as many companies don't accept
        MIME attachments :-(

Any chance seeing this?

Where would it send it?

I think there's alreayd a feature request for this in the bug system
(http://bugzilla.ximian.com/) anyway.

Personally I can't see it getting done till we have some extensibility
mechanism available.