Re: [Evolution] Config File Location

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 05:30:15PM +0300, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
    I'm running evolution 1.0.7 on debian woody.  I'm trying to do a
    clean re-install because my current evolution installation is
    very munged up.  However, simply removing ~/evolution and
    restarting does not seem to wipe away my settings or my
    problems.  Where else dose evolution store config files?

Did you run killev after closing the GUI?

I didn't know that such a program existed.  Very handy.  However, after
removing ~/evolution and running killev, I get the following message when I
try to start evolution, "Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell:
Configuration Database not found" and then the program exits.  Shouldn't I be presented with a empty config?

Regards,
Zach