[no subject]

  rsync is a file transfer program for Unix systems. rsync uses the
  "rsync algorithm" which provides a very fast method for bringing
  remote files into sync. It does this by sending just the differences
  in the files across the link, without requiring that both sets of
  files are present at one of the ends of the link beforehand.

what about sync with any web office ?

I am not sure what you mean by that.

--=20
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the
vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer and the gentleness
of a hungry vampire bat.  --  Spider Jerusalem, Transmetropolitan

--=-QC+wJjCKnZ9Ejky6FUit

--=-QC+wJjCKnZ9Ejky6FUit--