[Evolution] LDAP Contacts - Notes-Field

hello list,

since i use the free-busy.scheme somebody has provided,
i use my contacts via openldap and it works fine.

the only thing i miss is the notes field and maybe the
file as-entry in my contacts. is it possible to use that
entries with an alternate ldap-scheme?
i really need the notes-field in my contacts but the
field is disabled on this configuration.

is there somebody who allready created such a scheme?

i dont know much about ldap-schemes thatswhy i hope that
somebody can help me to create a scheme or is able to
provide a working one to me.

thanks a lot in advance

andre

/* excuse my english please */