[Evolution] Manual editing of config file??

Hello!

I have finaly found out how to make evolution complete the "to" field
from an ldap server, eventhough it is not fully implemented (by
searching through the support archive...)

I am to add some lines to the Config.xmldb file...

However that seems rather imposible, as evolution itself deletes the
lines when I start it up after editing...

Is there some smart way of editing the file, or is it because I have
made an error in the file??

--
Codito, Ergo Sum
-- Mads Randstoft