Re: [Evolution] Attachments

I've seen this occur when people "drag-n-drop" stuff into their mails
from outlook.

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 14:10, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:

--
Fake email from this address on the net.
The real thing is signed with my public key.
The key is available on request.

-----
From: Martin Skjöldebrand <chimbis bahnhof se>
To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Attachments
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:09:30 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 20:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
converted to ascii? how so? what were the original types of these
attachments?

They were 2 Excel docs and a regular mail about a conference we were
invited to. They looked like ascii representation of binary files with
placeholders (like <thefirstdoc.xls>) for the attachments.

Martin S
--
Fake email from this address on the net.
The real thing is signed with my public key.
The key is available on request.
--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA