Re: [Evolution] FTP access firewalled or any of the mirrors.

You might also try instead of

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 02:25, crispin iinet net au wrote:

Trying to get a tarball of Evolution 1.0.2. According to I can
get it from

However when I try to ftp I get

Connected to
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

In fact checking the port I found

nmap -p 21

Starting nmap V. 2.53 by fyodor insecure org ( )
Interesting ports on  (
Port       State       Service
21/tcp     filtered    ftp

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 4 seconds

So its actually firewalled!!! Why is this port firewalled?

I went looking for some mirror sites but all I found was a form on how to sign up to become a mirror, not a
list of the actual mirrors.

Please help! How can I get the source tarball? This is GPL, right? I must be able to get it from somewhere!

Kind regards

crispin iinet net au

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.