Re: [Evolution] Problems with Red Carpet

The main server is pretty loaded today - you should probably try a
mirror or something.

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 15:29, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Hello there...

Ok I am having problems with  red carpet.  I can connect fine, but at
any time when I need to update a package it says that it cannot connect
to the server.  Any ideas?  Any help would be grateful.  Thanks...I have
tried gnumeric, evolution, and red-carpet packages

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -