[Evolution] Select Contact context menu

In the "Select Contact from Address book" dialog, right-clicking on a
name in one of the To/Cc/Bcc windows shows only the option "Remove". I'd
also like to see "Move to [one of other two panes]" and the ability to
select an alternative email address if available. (The former requires a
Remove followed by finding the name again in one's Contact list, if
present. The latter can only be done from the composition window.) I
want to do all address management in the Select Contact dialog and not
have to remember to do it once I return to the composition window.

Also, there should be some kind of visual cue when an alternate email
address is selected, such as a "(2)" after the contact name. (Someone
else may have a better suggestion for what it should look like. Perhaps
a superscript.)