[Evolution] Minor feature requests

I have a couple minor requests that would make my life a little easier (
;) ):

When using message threading and decended sorting (newest first), it
would be nice for the threaded messages to have a reversed sort order.
Example:

Msg1 1pm
 Msg2 2pm
  Msg4 4pm
 Msg3 3pm

...Instead of how it is now:

Msg1 1pm
 Msg3 3pm
 Msg2 2pm
  Msg3 4pm

...With the newest messages being threaded first.

I like to view the full headers to make sure my secondary mail server is
acting properly occasionally, but not for every message.  Instead of
having to goto the View menu and selecting Show Full Headers, would it
be possible to add an option to display the full headers when viewing a
message in a separate window (double clicking on the message) by
default?

Evolution is by far the best email client I've used.  Keep up the great
work. :)  Thanks!