Re: [Evolution] I am getting through?

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 12:29, Janus Christensen wrote:
Sorry about this test email, but I have not received any email on the
Evolution list for at least four days.

There's been a lot of traffic the past 4 days.  Have you checked your
settings at http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution?  I bet
your delivery is turned off.  Sometimes it turns off randomly.  Some
claim that it's mailman doing this if your mail bounces, but I'm
convinced there's a bug with the software.  It's turned me off without
warning at least 3 times.

Dan

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the