[no subject]

Step #2 has a slight inaccuracy. It is NOT required to put the
username/password in the URL. There is a non-obvious trick, which I'm
not 100% sure I remember off the top of my head. When you are running
the setup wizard, don't select FTP for publishing FB info. IIRC, select
HTTP. A few steps later, it asks you again how you want to publish, at
which time you can select FTP without hardcoding the username/password.
With a little trial-n-error you should be able to figure it out.

---
I put this here largely for people searching the net for this particular
answer.

This issue is that the FTP option hard codes your username/password into
the (?um ) registry in clear text.  This is a Bad Thing (tm).

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com
http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com