[Evolution] Two vFolder problems.

Hello,

I have a vFolder, called "Recent Email," which contains email I have
received in the past five days. The updating with regard to the five day
timewindow works fine, but there are a couple of problems I wish the
Evolution hackers would address:

* In "vFolder Sources" I have "with all local and active remote folders"
and no folders explicitly defined in the folder list. What I would like,
is the ability to define which folders should be *excluded*, since the
contents of the local "Sent" and remote IMAP "Sent Items" folders is
also included in the vFolder. The alternative is to define every folder
except the "Sent" and "Sent Items" folders in the folder list, but this
would be a bore, and I would also have to update the list every time a
new folder is created or subscribed to.

Would such an "exclude folder" feature in the vFolder folder list be
feasible?

* When I receive email in the IMAP account (on an MS Exchange 5.5),
vFolders are not updated to reflect this change unless I manually
display the folder in the message list. The exception to this is when I
start Evolution; in that instance the vFolder is properly populated with
messages from the local folders as well as the remote ones.

Is this because Evolution does not actually update the folder list for a
remote folder, unless it is accessed by the user (the Folder tree merely
registers that there is new messages in the folder)? If this is the
case, is there a way to force Evolution to update the messages list
immediately and on it's own?

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the