Re: [Evolution] Public - Free/Busy URLs in Contact entry

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 13:02, Martin C. Messer wrote:
I looked through the archives and need some clarification.

I understand that Free/Busy time can be exported to a file (via email),
and I see the Free/Busy URL field in the contact entry screen under
Collaboration. Does this mean the .ifb file exported for Free/Busy can
just be made available via http somewhere, and that URL goes on the
contact's entry?

Yes.

If this is all it takes to publish Free/Busy time, I assume the same can
be done with an entire calendar. However, I don't see an Action to
export the calendar to a file. Am I missing something.

Free busy information doesn't work quite that way, its an overview of
the event information stored in iCalendar format.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com