Re: [Evolution] Store 'calendar','contacts', etc on IMAP server?

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 03:30, Michael Rothwell wrote:
It it possible to store the tasks, calendar, etc. in IMAP mailboxes?

If, as I suspect, the answer is no, I'd like to second this request.

It would also be nice to be able to at least get rid of the "Local
Folders" Inbox/Outbox/Drafts/Trash and just use my IMAP folders.  Either
still have them appear under Local Folders and just be aliases to the
IMAP ones, or remove them completely from Local Folders.