Re: [Evolution] Turn off HTML rendering?

On Aoine, 2002-01-18 at 22:10, Ed Weinberg wrote:
Is there a way to turn off rendering of HTML?  I know that the dangerous
part of HTML encoded email is stopped when you stop automatic downloads
from the internet called by emai, but in my old email reader I could
just see that there was an html attached file with no text (most spam
comes in this form) and delete it.

Not as such, but you could go into "View|Message Display|Show Email
Source" of course this means that all email headers will be shown, but
it serves the purpose that HTML mail will not be rendered as such.

k.

--
The duck quacks.