Re: [Evolution] Turn off spell

I have the opposite problem.  How do I turn ON spell checking?
I have "Enable spell checking" checking in the config manager, but no
spell checking is done and "Spell check document" is greyed out in the
Edit menu. Am I missing a package or something?

I'm running Debian unstable and have the dist packaged evolution
installed.  I've also installed aspell and ispell.  Spellchecking works
in other packages (i.e. AbiWord)