Re: [Evolution] Configuring evolution to open word documents in star office

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 18:44, Mark Nelson wrote:
Hi all

How do I configure evolution to associate .doc files with star office?
There doesn't seem to be an option to do this from the menu

You have to set up the MIME type for word documents to be opened by
staroffice in the GNOME Control centre.

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >