Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.0.1

On Sun, 2002-01-13 at 08:03, Dave Seidel wrote:
How can I get my Red Carpet to recognize that the new release is
available?  It doesn't appear in the Ximian Gnome channel, nor is there
a News item.  Is there something I can do to jumpstart it -- clear out
the cache or something?

You shouldn't need to do anything.  If you are using a mirror, you made
need to wait until it gets to the mirror.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com