Re: [Evolution] can't compile, libtool freak out

Thanks for the help Dan. Is the patch against libtool or evolution? Where
can I get the patch?

Mathew

This only PART of it. -lX11 alone is being linked in literally hundreds of
times!

Anybody every seen this? I'm using nm and ld from binutils 2.11.2

This has been reported to the list a few times.  It's basically a
problem with libtool 1.4.  There is a patch available to help this, but
unfortunately it breaks the compile of things like conduits.  I have no
idea why libtool 1.4 needs to do things this way, or if there is any
other solution.  But I sure wish that it would get fixed either way,
because it makes compile times several times longer than they need to
be.

Dan