Re: [Evolution] How do I tell Evolution what browser to use

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 13:21, gene wrote:
I'm trying to get Evolution to launch Opera when I click on a link in an
email.  Anyone know if this is set somewhere in Evolution?  Currently it
launches mozilla.  Not sure if this is something I would change in Evo
or elsewhere?

I believe it uses whatever you have selected in the gnome control center
to open URLs. Try changing that, restarting Evolution, and seeing what

I think this is what I did to make it use galeon.